Stay updated and see more pictures / Follow us on Instagram !
May 14, 2018
- Copyright Alliance Applauds Senate Judiciary Committee for Passing Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act (S. 2559) by a Unanimous Vote of 20-0
April 18. 2018
- Sam Francis: Online Catalogue Raisonné Project
- Antonio Banderas playing Picasso, in NatGeo’s “Genius.”
April 12, 2018
- The Copyright Alliance Applauds the Unanimous Passage of the Music Modernization Act of 2018 (H.R. 5447). For info on what the industry is saying about this legislation, visit the Alliance’s Music Policy page
April 10, 2018
April 9, 2018
March 28, 2018
- In Robert Colescott’s works at Blum & Poe, nothing is black and white
March 27, 2018
- J. Paul Getty Trust announces J. Paul Getty Medal to go to Thelma Golden, Agnes Gund and Richard Serra.
February 7, 2018
February 1, 2018
January 30, 2018
January 29, 2018
January 12, 2018
WASTE DEEP Middle/High School Curriculum features work by Andreas Gursky. The Waste Deep lesson series for middle school and high school students takes an in-depth look at the economic, social, and environmental impacts of waste on New York City and the world. Students work together to gain an authentic and holistic understanding of different issues. They are guided to pitch solutions to their peers, motivating their school and our city towards Zero Waste.
December 19, 2017
July 17, 2016
- Upcoming Event: The Artists Resale Right- Dr. Theodore Feder and Janet Hicks of the Artists Rights Society, Maxwell Graham, Hans Haacke, Lauren van Haaften-Schick, R. H. Quaytman, and Justice Barbara Jaffe. Presentation and Discussion, Wednesday, July 22, 2015 7pm, Artists Space Books & Talks, 55 Walker Street.
May 6, 2015
April 16, 2015
December 16, 2014
November 12, 2014
November 1, 2014
July 15, 2014
June 24, 2014
February 26, 2014
- The Art Newspaper- Artist resale royalty debate to be revived.
- The New York Times /Arts Beats Blog - New Bill Proposes Auction Royalties for Artists